

I don't know if it is just me or are all pregnant women are starving all the time? When I walked into the museum to see the liberty bell I was kindly asked to leave and come back when I did not have any food out. So I stepped backwards one step out the door, finished the last bite of one of the many snacks that I brought with me that day, and stepped back inside. The guards at the museum thought it was hilarious. After I read the history behind the Liberty Bell and was able to see it I stepped right outside again to eat another snack. Unfortunately one of the museum guards had gone outside for a break as well and his first comment on seeing me was "are you always eating?" Kira & her sisters sure got a kick out of that one. It didn't help that we saw the same man later that day and as usual I was snacking again... At the Gardner Home it is well known that "Jason works to feed Jenilyn" So it is more than fitting to say that this summer Jason is working really hard to keep up with feeding Jenilyn & the baby. I really do eat for two!
Saturday, June 28, 2008
I really do eat for two!
Posted by My name is Jenilyn. at 7:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I felt like I was eating all the time! I still do it now while I'm nursing. So it may not change for a while. Get ready Jason!
Post a Comment