Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Jeni has a baby belly!


This Friday I will be starting my 23 week of pregnancy! That means I am already halfway there. I'm even starting to get a baby belly! But I've noticed that with the belly comes growing pains (such as back aches, foot aches, etc...) But I am actually glad for the belly at least now I look pregnant, so I don't need to explain why I carry snacks with me everywhere or why I get so emotional or for the other funny little things I do.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Wow! you are such a cute pregnant woman!! I know the excitement of finally getting that belly! It is so fun to be pregnant, just wait till the first movements!

Jayelle said...

I'm so excited to have found your blog! You guys look great! Can't wait to see you once you're back to Utah, and you really are very cute pregnant, Jeni! Check out our blog jayelleandryan.blogspot.com

Erin said...

Jeni you look great! By the time this is over you won't remember all the little pains. :)