
On January 4th Nathanael Brad Gardner was given an offical name and blessing. Thank you everyone for coming and for your love and support!







Friday, January 23, 2009
Blessing Day
Posted by My name is Jenilyn. at 6:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Looks like you had a great holiday! Wish we could have been there for blessing day, but it was good to see you guys! Yay for rock bands! I'm so jealous!
Jenilyn, It looks like it was a wonderful day! I wish I could have been there.
Yea for new updates! It was fun seeing you guys last week, Nathanial is so cute, and so big! Glad the blessing day turned out so well.
Thanks for inviting us! We love you guys and Nathanael is SO CUTE!!! We should get together soon...
I just found your blog. Your baby is so sweet. Good job Jennilyn and Congrats! We need to get together so our babies can play. Are you guys gonna go out for the summer again? We miss you guys. Take care.
So yeah, I forgot you had a blog cuz apparently I had already left you a comment a while back. Anyways, it was fun seeing you guys again and meeting your little boy. I've posted some photos of the kids together on my blog. You need to update yours so I can see how your little boy is growing. Anyways, take care, and thanx for taking such good care of our wedding photo again.
Oh! He is soooo cute :) I'm glad you have a blog....it's so much easier to keep up with friends this way! Glad to see you guys are doing well.
Post a Comment