
MY BABY is almost SIX… MONTHS…. OLD….! He grew up WAY too fast.
Last week he was just my little baby boy...
This week he is a noise making, hand walking, always moving, momma loving, cup drinking, mouth chomping, finger chewing, night sleeping, stroller pushing, tummy rolling, music making, sock kicking, bath splashing, toy throwing, diaper changing, car riding, sleep crying, laugh making, gummy smiling, belly wiggling, little boy.
Where did the time go? He was 7 pounds 10 ounces, now he is over 18 pounds. He had long dark hair now (except for the curl in the front) he is almost bald. He was dark as an Indian, now he is white as snow. He was one of the most amazing things that happened to me, now he still is.
I love being a mom.
I love being a mom so much that I obsess over him in so many ways. One of these more recent ways is through taking pictures of him. He has only been around for 5 ½? Months and already I have more than 1,000 pictures of him. He turns away when he sees the camera. (Or he stares a glaring stare) I have SO many pictures of him that I can’t post them all, and I can’t narrow them down to only 5 or 6 of the cutest, because in my ever so humble opinion of myself and my baby HE IS THE CUTEST little boy in the whole world!!!!!
So what do I do now? I could… do what I have done in the past (just not post anything so I don’t have to solve the problem) I could… post all of the pictures at once (and overload all of your computers) I could… just not post any pictures with the text (and deal with your complaints) but what I am going to do is to throw my white personality out the window, choose a few favorites, cry because you won’t get to see all the adorable pictures, and beg you to visit me so that you will get the best deal of all... Nathanael, Jason & I in real life! (and maybe even a chance to see all of the other pictures that I don't post)








Saturday, April 25, 2009
6 Months Old
Posted by My name is Jenilyn. at 1:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Well I think he wins the cutest little boy in the world contest hands down! Those pictures just make me want to tickle his chub and kiss his cheeks! He has grown so much! This post has officially made me home sick. Love you guys.
He is so...Cute!! I love the pictures...I really want you to teach me the tricks you have in taking pictures at home.
He is so adorable! The pictures are great!
Okay he is so dang cute! I can't believe just last summer you were pregnant and now you have a six month old and I have a two in a half month old! crazyness! :)
He is so cute!!! It makes me so excited for our little guy to get here :)
Jennilyn, he is beautiful. I can't believe they grow so fast. I'm glad you're enjoying motherhood. It's the best thing you'll ever do. Thanx for sharing such thoughful words.
I love it! Nathanael is such a doll. I can't believe how big he is getting. We love you guys and hope to see you in person soon!
P.S. Happy Mother's Day
Post a Comment