














After fun Summer trips, annoying computer viruses, and regrouping from our adventures, we are home and excited for the Fall. I had a blast taking pictures of Nathanael in our yard this afternoon... can you believe how much he's grown?!? He is such a curious, adventurous boy! He had fun climbing trees, eating grass, watching our nextdoor neighbors (and their dogs) swinging on a swing, and conducting an orchestra of bugs with the stick he voraciously waved around. I love being his mom!
Thursday, September 3, 2009
We're Back!
Posted by My name is Jenilyn. at 7:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Holy cow! Nathanael is so big! He looks like a little boy instead of a baby now. And four cute teeth. You take some really great pictures by the way. I wondered if you had someone take them until I read your post. Great job! I need some of your photography skills to rub off on me. Can't wait to see you!
He is quite possibly the cutest little boy ever! What an adorable little personality he has too! I loved seeing you guys.
What are your plans for the fall? This is silly, but I'm updating my address book in prep for my Christmas cards, so if you're going to be in your same place around that time of year, I'd love to get your address from you! My e-mail is jellybellya_z@hotmail.com. Oh, and love the little hairdo...not sure what to call that one. LOL
I can't get over how photogenic your family is! What a cute boy! Did Jason get my very full email with the video of Nathanael playing the drums?
I love the header picture of you and jason with the violins. So pretty. It's amazing how fast babies grow isn't it? So sweet. Keep the pictures coming.
Such a cute baby Jenilyn! Thanks for sharing. I hope you're doing well. I love the picture with the fiddles too. :)
Sharla
Yay! He is growing so fast!! He is so handsome. I love it! I cannot wait to see him again. Hannah talks about him all the time.
Cute, cute pictures! Welcome back to the blogosphere!
Post a Comment