We have had a blast this fall. Some activities include: Picking & canning apples, Picking and Cooking Pumpkins, Throwing leaves, Corn Mazes, Horse Rides, Visiting Cornbelly's at Thanksgiving Point and Gardner Village, Making & Drinking Apple Cider, Jam Sessions & Fiddle Lessons, Eating lots of Apple Sauce, Cider, and Crisp. Yum! CPlaying with John Deere Tractors, Daily walks to the park with a brisk Autumn Breeze, and Painting Pumpkins.
I LOVE FALL!!!! I LOVE AUTUMN! I love the changing of the leaves, the smell of the air, the taste of pumpkins, cute kids in costumes, throwing leaves, and apples. Fall is also lots of FUN with my favorite little pumpkin....Nathanael!
Jason has been studying for the LSAT and that is his full time job until December. So Nat has been my fall buddy this year....
Saturday, November 7, 2009
Fall Fun!
Posted by My name is Jenilyn. at 3:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Super cute pictures! You're doing a great job with photography Jen. I can't wait to see you guys. Come down soon!
Oh my goodness! He looks SO much like Jason! What an adorable kid. I love fall too. It's been beautiful here all week.
Post a Comment